Sunday, May 18, 2008

we had a BlAst in aRizONa! the first day we got there we had a celebration BBQ for cARrie. it was alot of fun meeting all of her close friends. While there we went to the pHX zOo. itwas aWeSOmE we ended up going to the zoo for two days because there was so much to do and see. it is a really BeaUTIfUl zoo. it was so green that it really surprised me...very tropical! I think that the boys' fav animal was a hUgE iguana that we prob have 20 picts of.



kYSa hated the swimming pool. she was so upset that she was in there. Carrie did all the dIrtY WoRK of holding her, so then the rest of the trip ky had a little grUdGe against carrie and would not go to her for anything.





the BOys loved the pool. they asked everyday if they could go and swim. aunt carrie bought them a PrESenT everyday of the week and two of the days they got swim toys. they had a BLaSt!



All in all we had a gReaT tIMe and were really sad to go. Allan lOvED it so much he is trying to convince me that we need to MoVE there. at first i thougt it was just talk but he even went aroung looking at houses. i don't know what will come of it...i will keep you posted! cArRIe and GaRY were awesome hosts and cOUsIn SaBRe was so great to play with the boys and give up her room to them. Thanks Sab! we are definately going to plan on going to arizona again real soon!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I am glad you guys had so much fun! Moving to Arizona though? :(
We have just been hanging aroung waiting for Clint still.

stacy said...

i don't think that it will happen. i have to bide my time and i think it will get out of his system

Mindy said...

ky's swimsuit is cute... she probably doesn't want to wreck that cute little get-up.. why risk getting it wet?

Danielle said...

Yeah I do wanna go to the dinosaur park with you guys. I dunno when he will be back, I am not counting on anything anymore. Maybe over the weekend now.

jaclyn said...

glad you had a good time! how was the drive??

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me