Tuesday, May 20, 2008




"dInO"rRifiC...

so we had an awesome time at the dino park today. My sis, steph (in the black tank top), her son kade (in the plaid shirt), my good friend danielle (in navy blue), her son sam (green stroller), me and my kids, and wah-ha becky (that is what my little wyatt calls grandma-she is not pictured..she took it!). the weather was perfect not too hot, with a slight breeze. Sam was so excited to see the dinosaurs. it was so fun to watch all of his cute facial expressions. wyatt was a little nervous of the animated dinosaurs, every time the t-rex would growl wyatt would cover his ears. it was a great day. i am so glad that we ended up getting a season pass this january. at the time i wasn't sure how much we would use it, but it has been good. i love getting out and doing activities with my kids. they are so much better behaved when we are not at home...why is that?
Paxton and Wyatts Favorite dinosaur.
they love the three-horn and t-rex the best. we ended up buying little three-horn and t-rex figures that they could paint. of course that is the first thing we did when they walked in the front door. paxton had to make sure to paint the t-rex's mouth red cuz "him was eating blood."
what a boy thing to say!



3 comments:

Danielle said...

Look how fast you were at posting these!! Your becoming quite the little blogger! Good Job!

jaclyn said...

i need to take cade there.. i know he'd love it! look at all the fun boy things i get to do now!

Sharee said...

Looks like fun! I am excited for Ryker to be old enough to enjoy something like this. Thanks for being a great friend.

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me