Monday, May 5, 2008


Dodgin' for Balls
for all of you who don't know, i am on a dodgeball team. can i just tell you how FrEakIn' aWesOMe it is. so tonight i had a game, and we won. i am so pumped that i can't go to bed and it is already 12:35 am. i am going to be hating it in the morning. i have to do hair at 8am. so back to my game, we played a team that were down right mean. they had 13 players show up, we had 8. they had some guns on them...those balls were flying like rockets. but when all was said and done we won 7 to 6. vIcTOry feels AwsOMe! if you ever want to check out a game let me know. it would be a great family night activity :)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay! you have a blog, cant check your email but you can blog!! woo hoo. Are we still gonna make our own dodgeball team with matching shirts? I will see you on Wednesday

Brooke said...

i'm so glad your a blogger now!!!

Mindy said...

i wish i were dodgin' some "balls"...
haw-haw!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me