Thursday, May 8, 2008



so i really haven't forgot about my blog, i have been so super busy. we are getting ready to go to arizona in the morning. allans sis (Carrie w/hubby gary) is graduating from law school and we are going to go see her. the boys are so dang excited. this is their first out of state trip! dont' know how excited i am for the 12 hour drive. i am sure the dvd player is going to be worn out by the time we are back home.
it has been about 5mo since i saw carrie. she comes to visit me in january every year. this year gary came along with her. it was awesome. when she comes all we don't is eat, sleep, scrapbook! there isn't another time that i complete more then when carrie is here.
Congrats Carrie on Graduating. you are amazing and we love you so much. can't wait to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me