Monday, May 5, 2008


so i am a virgin blogger. thanks to jaclyn i now kinda know what i am doing...thanks jac!
a little about myself...allan (my man)and i met our senior year in high school in drama. we dated for about 8 months before he left on his mission to sweden. i wrote him the two+ years that he was gone. when allan came home we continued our whirl wind romance by gettting engaged 2 weeks after he got home and getting married 6 weeks later. i now have been married to my wonderful husband for 6 1/2 years, we have 3 awesome (most days) kids- pAXtOn 5, wyAtT 3, and KysA 10mo. i am a stay at home mom, but i occasionally cut hair. there really isn't anything too unique about my life. it is what it is, but i love it and i wouldn't change a thing! life is good!

2 comments:

jaclyn said...

thanks for the fun morning! cute blog...

Sharee said...

Yeah, I am so glad you joined the blogging network. You will find as time goes on that it is very addicting. I love to read all my friends blogs and LOVE to update my blog although I try not to post too often. The pictures of you, Allen, and the kids are great. Post a few more so that I can see how big they are getting. You are a great friend!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me