Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I always feel like a chicken with my head cut off. there is never enough time in the day to get all the things done that need to be. today has been one of those days....this morning i woke to my house in a total mess, it looked like a bomb went off. i just haven't had a second to get unpacked & get laundry done since we came home. then i did my bro-in-laws haircut, and then i had to mow the lawn...yes mow. i have never had to mow a lawn until i was married, what is up with that. anyway, we had to borrow my in-laws lawn mower because last fall (i am guessing) my dear sweet little wyatt decided that he would be a gem and fill our lawn mowers gas tank with sand and leaves from his sand box. what a nice present he left for us to discover this spring. allan has been working so mucht that he hasn't had a second to take the gas tank off and clean it out, so hence the need to borrow. i must say that my skills at lawn care are improving! next i has another hair appt. my dear sweet pam! i love it when i get to do her hair, it just doesn't feel like work! can i just tell you how dang cute it turned out. i mean, i am always aiming for that goal, but sometimes i surprise myself. then came a game of dodgeball. it was totally awesome. we lost but had a blast doing it. only three more games untill the next season starts. so all in all it has been a busy day. hopefully tomorrow will be more calm. i don't know though we are going to the dino park. should be fun.

oh yeah, ky is climbing up the stairs now. it is freakin' me out. i just know she is going to tumble down backwards one of these days. wow time is flying by. she is going to be one next month. it is strange to me how fast time is going when all i want to do is make it stop, take every moment in just a little bit longer. i didn't really ever feel this way with the boys, it was always i can't wait untill they do this or that. they were always discovering new things and it was so fun. i guess i am feeling this way cuz i know she is my last baby. there just isn't enough time with her being little. time is one crazy thing!

hope all of you are doing well...much love!

nite

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thanks for such a great day at the park! We need to do that more often. You are such a great friend, thank you for all you do for me and Sam! Love ya

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me