Friday, May 23, 2008



InDiana JoNes

My dad and mom are so great! my mom called yesterday at like 4 saying that my dads work had reserved an entire theater for all their employees to watch the new indiana jones movie. each employee were only given 3 tickets but one of my dads guys weren't able to go so they had his. they were kind enough to think of us. allan wasn't able to get off work that early, but i found a babysitter for the wyatt and ky (thanks jenny) so that pax and i could go out for an evening. it was fun. the movie was good. there were some parts that i thought were a little cheesy but all in all it was a fun show. pax loved it. i didn't know if i wanted him seeing it without me or his dad previewing it first, but it was okay! i don't know if i would pay to see it again (oh wait i didn't pay this time :))
the motto i am going to start living by:
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait for tomorrow
for babies grow up we've to our sorrow
so quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep
i'm rocking my baby
and babies don't keep.
so this is fair warning to all of you who come to my house that it is not going to be in perfect form. i am tired of always freaking out cuz the house is a mess and people are coming over that i spend all extra time i have frantically cleaning that i don't get to enjoy my kids as much as i could be!

No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me