Friday, May 23, 2008

flashback friday...
so okay this wasn't that long ago, but is was about 3 years. this is my twin sister steph(in the green), me, and my good friend daja. daja was living in california and steph and i decided to go and visit her. why this was such an awesome trip was not only did i get to see daj, but it was my first time on an airplane. can you believe it 24 and never been on a plane. my dad travels all over the united states so he had some frequent flyer miles that he was kind enough to let me and steph have. daja took us all over california to some of her fav spots. this is a club on i think sunset blvd. (correct me if i am wrong daj). it was really fun, totally crazy. it really showed me what a naive utahn i am.

i'M a biG kId nOw...

yaaaah, wyatt didn't have one accident in his undies today. i am so dang excited i can't even tell you. he has hands down been so much harder to potty train than paxton was. everytime i would ask him if he needed to go, he would say "no, thanks". Me: your a big boy now lets go in the potty. Wyatt: no, me little. me need giaper. (yes, giaper with a "g"). today was a miracle, he didn't fight or argue with me at all. i finally told him we were out of diapers and that i was not going to get anymore. it seemed to work! i was such a proud mama that wyatt and i went to target and he got to pick out a new toy. he chose indiana jones legos. not because they are indiana jones (i don't think he has a clue who he is) but because they are motorcycles. and if you don't know wyatt he loves cars & motorcycles.

No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me