Monday, July 14, 2008

papa perry a new-bee to the blogging world...
yes ladies and gentlemen, hades has frozen over! and what i mean by that is that i freakin' knew how to do something on the computer that my dad, Perry "the freakin' computer genius" koger did not know how to do. let me explain...my dad works with computers all day long, infact he trains others how to do things on computers so needless to say he is very computer savy, while on the other hand i am not! it took jaclyn coming over to my house and walking me through every little step to even make this blog (thanks jac)! so i was at my parents house last night and over cake and icecream my dad asks me "hey sis, will you show me how to get music on your blog?" i couldn't believe my ears. i knew i had hit the mother load of gloating ever! so of course i showed him (it did take a few back turns so figure it out again, but who needs to know that, right?) so i just want all of you out there to know, i knew something my daddy didn't...this is probably going to be the only time in my life that i can ever say this because isn't always true ladies, your daddy will always be the smartest man you know???
........................................................................................................................................

DAY ONE- favorite summertime activity...
i can't really say that i have just one fav thing to do in the summer, but seeming how i have a summer birthday it has to be one of my favorites. this is my and stephanies favorite bithday cake that my mom has made us every year for as long as i can remember. it is just your average chocolate cake, but the icing is to die for. i will have to post a the reciepe when i have a few extra minutes...we are headed to bear lake for the day!

2 comments:

April said...

I hope you had fun in Bear Lake

Mindy said...

one down...

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me