Tuesday, July 15, 2008

makeup bag tag....so this is my bag 'o' goodies...nice bag min looks like we have the same taste!
so my routine....
base- revlon colorstay in sand beige
pressed powder- covergirl simply powder in classic ivory
bronzer- laura geller bronze -n- brighten
blush- marykay in pink sapphire
eyecream- marykay eyecicles in vanilla
eyeshadow- marykay color quad in cream, opal, sable, bittersweet
eye shimmer- i don't know who it is by, i have had it so long. i got it when i went on a scuba dive trip to the channel islands. i love it and will be so sad when it is gone (it the one with the silver cap)
eyeliner- marykay signature eyeliner color depends on what i am wearing either black or brown
mascara- maybelline volum' express in very black
eyebrows- just a really dark brown shadow i have had forever, applied with my trusy orange brush that i too have had forever
lips- (i am a gloss kinda girl) marykay nourishine lipgloss in pink diamonds or whatever i can find in the diaper bag.
i tag everyone who reads this.

2 comments:

April said...

Stacy I have Tagged you. YOu need to read my blog!!!!!

Mindy said...

we could leave town together and totally be covered... same color of base... oh, and matching bags...
i'll have to see how mer feels about the whole drive in thing... i'll be calling you!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me