Tuesday, July 1, 2008

fUn iN thE suN...
we went to the roy aquatic center today. we had such a great time, even having just come from the doctors to get ky's 12 months shots. she was such a trooper. i felt bad taking her, but we had this day planned for a few days now and i didn't feel it was fair to tell the boys, after already telling them we were going, that we couldn't go since missing the appointment yesterday was my fault. (see yesterdays post for the drama). you would think that having read jaclyns (the mayes five-on my friends list) blog about getting burned at this exact pool, i would have been better about applying sunscreen more regularly to myself, but nooooo. i always have to learn the hard way, that least that is what my mom always told me growing up. so i got really crispy fried today. i was really good about keeping the kids slathered up. oh well!
here are the boys after eating a healthy and filling meal of pizza and bread sticks. we did make sure to keep them hydrated. water, water and more water. paxton and wyatt were so mad that that is all they got to drink. it is definatly not their choice beverage. (boys from left to right: wyatt, kade, kole, paxton and Isaiah.)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hello!!!!!!!! I miss you! What do you wanna do for your guys' birthday? Call me and let me know what days would be good for you and Steph!

April said...

what and you didn't call me??
No just kidding what are you guys doing for the 4th of july

bethany said...

Stacy-I got your package and I love it!! The headbands are so cute and the hair products are fabulous-I don't know about Suduku cause my husband already stole it from me :) The whole package was just wonderful!! Thanks so much!
Oh a sad note: for some reason your package came back to me today. It said something about for security reasons I need to mail it from a post office-which I did in the first place. So, I'm not really sure what's going on. I've mailed a million packages from that post office and nothing has ever come back before, so I'll have to go on Monday and see if I can sort it out. Sorry about that!! Expect the package to come next week.... Thanks again!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me