Wednesday, July 9, 2008

oNe yEar olDeR....
so that is right, today is my (oh yeah and my twin sis'-happy birthday steph) 27th birthday! this is a picture of me and my girlfriends. (daja, heather, danielle, monique and me. we have all been friends since the 7th grade). for each of our birthdays we get together and go to dinner. we went to chillis and then to cold stone-yummy! the girls all spoiled me. thanks so much ladies. i love getting together with all of you. allan was a little put out that i didn't spend the evening with him, but he took the entire day off on friday so that we could spend it in slc, so i figured he would be fine to be solo tonight. thanks to all who called and wished me a happy day, it is nice to feel loved on your special day. love you all!
.........................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks so much Beth!

i got a package in the mail today from my "my favorite things" swap partner, beth. let me just tell you that i got so spoiled. she sent me some awesome things. i would have to say that my fav is the little dress she made for kysa that says "man eater" i will take some pictures of her in it soon. thanks so much beth i really loved everything that you sent. i am glad that i have gotten to know you. you are such a fun girl!

6 comments:

The Eddy Editorial said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I wish I would have known!

The Nance Family said...

Sounds like you had a great time, Happy Birthday.

Mindy said...

How did I miss the B-Day?!
Happy LATE Birthday!

April said...

happy birthday stac. you old fart lol

jaclyn said...

happy birthday, you hardly look a day over 21!

kasie said...

Happy late birthday!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me