Monday, July 28, 2008

notHinGs beTteR thAn fiReworKs...right?


here is the fam at sunset days on saturday. ever since i allan and i have been together, we always go to sunset days...why sunset when neither one of us has ever lived there??? well allans' grandparents did for many years (not anytime recently) and it has been a tradition to go. so who am i to bag on tradition. actually i was so excited to go. i have been asking allan to take me to fireworks all summer, and we keep having things come up on the night that they are, so i made it a point to go to sunset days. loved it! it was really windy so the firework fallout was hitting us. it got some people in front of us while it was still lit...kinda scary, but soooooo cool. the kids thought it was the best!


so here is ky eating cotton candy. she loved it and took the entire bag for herself. i had the best funnel cake. it is such a carnival thing isn't it? (sorry i couldn't figure out how to turn the picture, i am a dork i know.)paxton showing me his awesome light saber skills. we bought the kids this light up swords. it was the best $5 spent all evening.

wyatt with is sword. he got a red one and broke it within the first 10 minutes of having it, so of course to stop the tears we had to get a new one. he then chose blue. paxton had green.

spending some quality time with my hubby. we just never get enough of it! (i am having a crazy hair day :)all the boys with their "light sabers". they had such a great time. i love making memories with my kids. i keep reminding myself that they are only going to be little once and not for a very long time, it brakes my heart how fast time is flying by and how big the kids are getting! (gavin, wyatt, trevor-in the back, in green and paxton)

8 comments:

Brooke said...

i'm good to take pictures pretty much any day but wednesdays... except this week thursday and then saturday thru maybe tuesday!

Mindy said...

your hair's cute... not crazy.. but speaking of crazy... mer sure is! thanks for all your crazy hard work! woo-hoo monday!

The Bruces said...

I agree I love Fire Works they really amaze me for some reason. And the swords I think those look like lots of fun.

Sayyadina said...

Looks like so much fun! Lemur would kill for a light up light saber. Hm. I guess that means he can't come over. We'll miss you on Thursday. I'll miss you, anyway. The men may have their own brand of fun. If you know what I mean. (caleb is watching me and it's making me blog stupid. sorry)

The Eddy Editorial said...

I Love SUMMER TIME


and by the way!That would be his birth mark!! I can't believe you have not ever noticed it before! When I met him I talked to it I couldn't keep my eyes off of it lol

Duggers said...

Oh, your little family is so cute! Kids are the best and they do grow way to fast. So sad! See you on monday night. Fun times!

The Weaver's said...

I swear, it is such a small world!! I know Tiff from my cousin Brett. They have been dating for quite a while now. I have known Amber FOREVER!! We have been friends since like Jr. High. I love her!

Mindy said...

you got an award! check it out!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me