Tuesday, July 15, 2008

day two- keepin' cool in the summer...
so i love to go to bear lake in the summer. it is so much fun. we go quite a bit just for the day. we pack up early in the morning and spend the day splashing in the water. i have been coming here since i was a little girl, i have made so many memories here with my parents and siblings. i hope that stands to be the same with my kiddos!

this is me and my little sis kate...cheesin' it up for the camera!

kysa wasn't so sure about the water and the sand. this is her first time in the bear lake water. after a bit of time she started to tolerate it, not love it! i could not get her to look at the camera for anything. i have a entire days worth of pictures that she is either staring down, up, to the side or my favorite....the back of her head!

wyatt loves the water...but his favorite is the sand, he loves to cover himself and anyone within throwing distance with it.

paxton found this sea shell. he was so proud of it. by bear lake standards this little shell is actually quite large.
then the best way to end a day at bear lake is to stop on the way home for a burger and a shake!

2 comments:

The Eddy Editorial said...

I have never actually stayed or swam in bear lake. We went once for Raspberry days but that was it. I would love to go and spend some time there. Lucky duck

The Eddy Editorial said...

ok Satcey you have to call me we know too many of the same people!
645-0526

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me