Saturday, July 19, 2008

mY swEet onES.... so i was walking out of sams club when some guy stopped me and was trying to get me to sign up to get some photos taken. i really didn't want to but he said that they were doing a special that you could get a 10x13 for $5. so of course that peaked my interest. well here is the photo. i was pretty happy with it. of course i knew that when i went to pick up the photo they were going to try to sell me more. i had decided that i was going to be strong and say no...well i am such a sucker!!! i left with ALL of them. so i am going to be a bragging mom for just a minute and tell you a bit about my sweet ones...
pAxtoN is such a good kid. he is always trying to do things that he thinks would make me happy. if i am ever in a bad or sad mood he is always the first to give me some love. pax can hardly wait until he starts kindergarten. i have never known a kid that was so anxious for summer to be over. i know that he will do such a great job, he is a smart little boy. i know that every mom thinks that their kids are so smart, but really he is! he is so good to his little brother and sister. i know that he is always going to look out for them, that makes me smile.
wYatT well he is the spice of our family. he is always on the go. if he is bored he will definatly try to find something to occupy is time, which is really scary most of the time. he loves to be outside. it doesn't matter if he is in his underwear which is the case almost always because i end up dressing him like five or six times a day. he hates having clothes on. what is it about boys liking to be naked? i remember going through this with pax. wyatt loves cars. any kind. right now he is digging his little sisters dora the explorer pink and purple ride on car.
kySa is such sweet baby. i know she isn't much of a baby anymore, but shhhh don't tell me! ky is the type of gal that goes to her own beat. she likes to take things slow. i can't believe she isn't walking yet. it is so different then the boys who were walking at 11 mo. it seems that she really could care less about walking, which is fine by me. i love that she is such a cuddle baby. i know that she won't always be this way so i will take it for as long as i can. right now her favorite thing are babies. she is always dragging one along with her. i swear that little girls come from heaven programed to love babies. dont' you think?
so as you can tell i love my sweet ones. i am so blessed to be their mom. they definatly have their moments of driving me nuts, those days when i have to remind myselft that "i love being a mom, i love being a mom". but it is all so worth it. i am a very lucky girl and i wouldn't change it for the world. i know that someday i am going to miss all of this craziness!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Kysa is SO gosh darn Cute in this picture. The boys are handsome too, but Kysa is a little lady. So CUTE.

April said...

look how cute I love that picture.

linnellbelle said...

What cute pics! I love it! It's going to be great to keep up with you like this... Matt and J had a great time playing with Pax the other day. They can't wait to come back and play some more. And what a great kid Pax is. He shared his video game! You can't get any nicer than that, right? See you later!

Sharee said...

I love the picture! I am so glad that I was able to spend some time with you last week. I LOVE my hair, thanks again for doing such a great job.

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me