Tuesday, September 29, 2009

preschool rocks! wow, where does time go? my little dubby is in preschool. he was so excited and so ready to be in school.
this year i decided to get involved in a neighborhood preschool. it has been so much fun. there are six kids and they rotate houses each week. and the moms are the teachers. wyatt thinks this is really cool, he always teases paxton that he has more teachers then him!
wyatt and mia posing on their first day!

getting ready to walk to school
isn't wyatt such a handsome boy...i just love him! sending wyatt to school has been a little bittersweet for me. i love that i have a little more freedom with only having ky at home, but dub is such a fun little boy. he is the first to want to play a game with me, first to give me a hug when i have had a hard day, first to help with the cooking, the first to fetch a band aide even with no blood in sight, the first to cheer anyone up with his selection of jokes. although, he is the first to get his feelings hurt, the first to get into the canister of sugar and eat it with a spoon, he is the first to tell me he doesn't want a bath, the first to get out of bed when it IS bed time, the first to flood our side room, the first to draw on the neighbors car (it was washable marker, thank heavens!),the first to cut his own hair. as active and energetic and mischevous as wyatt is i love having him at home with me. but he is a big boy now and he reminds me everyday!

No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me