Tuesday, September 29, 2009

don't mess with me... paxton got invited to one of his friends birthday parties. it was a superhero/villian themed party. how fun for there little boys! they were supposed to come dressed up. paxton couldn't decide what he wanted to be. even up until the day of the party we were discussing it. so finally dad suggested "the hulk". paxton was so excited and i was all for it. we had everything except the green face paint, but with a quick trip to the halloween store we were set. pax wore a ripped up white tee and some of his little brothers shorts (to make them look small, and believe me, they were), some green face paint and some black hair dye (extra from last halloween), and volia! the hulk was reborn and in our kitchen no less!
i told him to give me a "mean" face, i think he looks more worried then mean, but what do you think?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good scary face Paxton!

Mindy said...

Naw.. he looks mean. ;) What a way to improvise!!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me