Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bear lake -trip#2 i love that my parents have a condo in bear lake, it is so much fun to take the weekend and go have some family fun. this trip to bear lake was focused on Halloween. we tie-dyed these pumpkin t-shirts. they were so much fun. the kids loved them. my kids wanted to wear them all three days we were up there.
for dinner we make a "spooky" meal. this is a bloody monster foot created by Waha (my mom).

and of course it wouldn't be halloween without some creativly painted pumpkins. so much fun!
ps- the downside of the trip...i freaking got stung by a bee. (or hornet, i am not sure) i had a allergic reaction and my arm swelled up and got a yucky raised welt on it. can i just tell you, it still hurts/itches, mind you this was three days ago. shouldn't it feel better by now?

No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me