Tuesday, September 29, 2009

isn't the imagination amazing...
the treehouse is such fun place for my kids to explore. we hadn't been in a while and got an invite from some friends to go with them. of course we jumped at the chance.
this is a picture with wyatt and his "girlfriend," maddie. she is such a cute girl. wyatt really likes her. infact she was wyatts "first kiss". what a little stud i have on my hands! maddie and wyatt go to preschool together.
there was so many new things this time we went. one of them was the wild wild west. the kids loved it. there was even horses that they got to ride. of course they had to get in the cowboy/cowgirl get up!
wyatt named his horse bullet!

giddy up, little cowgirl!

No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me