Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Its what fun is...
we love lagoon. we try to buy season passes each year and this one was no different, although we haven't went as much as we would have liked this year! oh well live and learn huh? we had a great time on this day. wyatt was feeling especially brave and decided to go on his first roller coaster!
the bat...
seriously i can't believe my little boy is big enough to ride this ride. at the beginning of the summer we had measured him to see if he would be tall enough for the ride and he wasn't...what did summer do to my little boy. he is tall enough now! Wow!
wyatt loved the ride. i don't think that we will go to lagoon again without wyatt going on
"the bat"


No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me