Friday, August 22, 2008

a day of crafts...
so i spent the day with my friend kasie. we made our little girls their halloween costumes. ky is going to be a witch, (her hat isn't finished yet). but didn't her dress turn out so cute? i am so happy with it. kasie's little girl mia is going to be a cave girl. her dress is soooo cute too. you can see pictures of it if you go to her blog (on my friends list under kasie and red).


this is a tutu onesie that i made for my friends new little girl aspyn. i haven't got to see her yet, but i will take pictures when i do.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

You are so talented! I love the dress and the onesie! I need to have a girl! See ya tonight

Mindy said...

way cute stac! is that little butterfly costume still up for grabs for Pey?

April said...

cute i love them a what a cute name

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

Hey Stacy, it has been forever. Curtis and I are living in South Ogden too, we are just over by the boy scout center. Your Kids are way cute, I haven't seen you or Steph for so long its good to see you guys are doing well. Curt and I are about to have our first baby any day. I have a blog too, but I havent put anything to fancy on it but I will update it tons when my little boy gets here I should have some extra time on my maternity to get it done. Here is my Blog http://windyandcurtis.blogspot.com/ Tell Steph hi for me and I'm glad we have a way to keep in touch now. :) Take Care

Sayyadina said...

That witch outfit is so adorable. I need to be crafty like that! When are we having dinner?

Maria said...

Stacy you are so talented. Not that I'm shocked. You need to give me some lessons so I can be a little more domestic :)

Danielle said...

friend, were are you lately? Call me! We possibly will be home owners in a couple weeks...

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me