Sunday, August 17, 2008

education week @ byu idaho
so i had the most fun at education week. i have been going every summer since i was 14 (with the exception of the two summers that i had new babies). it was a much needed time away with the girls. i was really feeling the weight of life on my shoulders, and education week provided the strength that i was looking for. it was so nice to listen to such inspirational speakers. we went to so many different classes, some were about: strengthening your marriage, the second coming, studying the scriptures, finding joy in life, and much more. needless to say i left feeling recharged and ready to be a better mom, wife, and chuch member. if you have never been it is so worth the trip. they also do it in provo. even if you can only go for a day, do it! you won't regret it!
my mom, me, steph, and my grandma dixie.
cousin robyn, me, steph, and cousin brinkley.
me and stephy
me, ryker, steph, and sharee (rykers mom). she and her husband live in idaho falls. we met up one night and went to dinner at applebees. it was so fun to see sharee again, it is never enough.
the new rexburg temple. i really wanted to go and do a session, but we just ran out of time. i will for sure make it a point to do one next summer!
all in all the trip was amazing! i had so much fun...even sleeping on the 3rd floor of the mens dorms! i can't wait for next year.

No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me