Tuesday, August 19, 2008

its what fun is....LAGOON!
we went to lagoon for the evening today with mindy, merrill and girls. we had so much fun. the weather was fantastic, it couldn't have been a better night out! i love getting the boys together with mindys girls, they all get along so well. we never have to referee them. i don't know what we are going to do when paxton and lynn start kindergarten...they are on different schedules, paxton in the morning and lynn in the afternoon! gosh min, what were you thinkin?
lynn, paxton, ashley and wyatt
paxton, lynn, wyatt and ashley- it is so cute to see how they always pair off! what cute cousins!
thanks so much for such a awesome evening. we for sure need to do it again soon. we were thinking about tomorrow??? let me know if anyone else want to go too!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

the girls can't stop talking about it... ash and wyatt... those two.. so sad that summer is coming to an end, a too soon end, some days. yeah, i'm starting to kick my own butt about the whole morning/afternoon thing.

The Bruces said...

Oh how fun my girls love lagoon... Ok I do as well.. Wow so your little boy will be going to school this year to... I can not believe I am going to be a mom of two kindergarteners... It makes me feel so old!

kasie said...

cute pics of the cousins! i got some cute halloween ribbon and i want to do some more bows you can make some for ky!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me