Sunday, August 17, 2008

"being a brother is sometimes better than being a sUperHERO"
i love that my boys are so close in age. i didn't know that there would ever be a time that i would say that. especially when they were both so little and i was trying to figure out how to divide my time. i am glad that they love doing things together. don't get me wrong they for sure have their moments of wyatt trying to go and do everything paxton does and paxton freaking out that wyatt won't leave him be. but at the end of the day they are brothers and you can tell that they really love eachother!



how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me