Wednesday, September 3, 2008

sUrpRiSe.....so i got a call from my brother thom, last week on wednesday evening. he was calling to tell us that he and his girlfriend nicole had decided that they were going to get married friday morning! wow, what a shock. they went to the ogden court house and took the plunge! congrats thom and nic, we love you and wish you all the happiness in the world. welcome to the family nicole! (isn't that the most beautiful backdrop you have ever seen? you think weber county could spring for something a little less tacky! oh well, what do ya expect when you get married at the court house)

1 comment:

linnellbelle said...

Wow~that's great for Thom! She's so nice whenever we get together.

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me