Sunday, August 17, 2008

bear lake 2nd trip
there is nothing better in the summer then to spend the day at bear lake. we absolutely love it we don't need any fancy toys to enjoy ourselves...just give us some buckets, shovels, floaties and some stale bread.....
the boys were having a blast feeding the segulls all of the leftover buns from lunch.
my sweet brother nate enjoying himself some sunny rays.
me and my cute boy...allan doesn't usually get to go with us when we come to the lake, because we usually go during the week and it is really hard for him to take time off. it just so happened that he was giving this day off, what luck!
i have the best sisters. i am so glad that we get to spend so much time together.
katelyn and nate
allan and my bro-in-law shane. they are in "man land" and didn't want to be bothered by me taking their pictures. it is fun that they get along so well!
ky lilly really enjoying some watermelon. look at all those new chompers she is getting. wow!

No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me