Thursday, June 19, 2008

What would summer be without friends?
at the beginning of the week we got a darling invite (made my our little friend tyla) to come to the jeffs' house for a swimming party. so naturally of course, the boys have talked of nothing else but when we get to go to the party. well today was the day. we had such a good time. the boys had so many friends to play with and we moms got a good visit. thanks so much for inviting us to come over and play camilla. we had a wonderful time and are so blessed to have such awesome neighbors. we for sure need to do it again!

1 comment:

bethany said...

I'm actually originally from Texas, I went to BYU and after graduation stayed in UT and taught school for a few years-that's when I did EFY...
I hope you get the chance to go up to Lehi..you'll have to let me know what you think!!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me