Monday, June 16, 2008


sUcha giRl tHinG...
isn't it such a girl thing to love a phone. well kysa has discovered that she loves them! whenever she finds one she holds it up to her ear and squaks. how is it that they learn this ability so early??? i really don't like it when the kids play with my cell phone, but i find myself giving in to her so often to hear and watch her play "phone". we have boughten many a fake phone, but how is it that they know? even an old cell phone that isn't working she won't use. she thought she was pretty sneaky getting the phone out of the diaper bag today, that i had to capture her on film.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

tell ky's mom to start squaking at me! thursday or friday works! zoo? park?

Anonymous said...

Hey..I found you. Your blog is SO cute. The little swimming party was fun. Let me know when you wat to go to Old Navy..ben's B-day is Sunday.

stacy said...

i can go tomorrow morning or saturday. let me know what is good for you! had a great time today too, lets definatly do it again!!!!

bethany said...

Stacy-sorry for being such a bum and not contacting you right away! I'll use the excuse that I'm pregnant and can't keep a thought in my head for more than 5 minutes :)
Im excited for this swap-I've got a ton of ideas, just not real sure which ones I'm going to use yet. I have a lot of favorite things (IKEA is one of mine too!!)
You'll love the restaurant-and if you ever go up there on a Friday or Saturday night, they serve really good ribs! Sometimes they even have a bluegrass band playing, so it makes a fun little date.
I'll be checking back here soon to get some ideas!! Thanks!

bethany said...

Oh yeah and something funny....I know Fernando of Hether and Fernando-we did EFY together many moons ago....small world!!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me