Thursday, June 5, 2008

So, it has been a while since i last typed. things have been crazy. i feel like my life is not my own. i am sure you can all relate. i went to my parents house (in cache valley) for a couple of days. it was nice. i did my brothers girlfriends hair, went shopping with my mom...got some really cute scrapbook paper and some new flip flops, cuz you can never have enough pairs of flip flops. the boys were dying for their papa to take them out on the 4-wheelers but it rained the entire time we were there. so maybe next time. we are looking forward to another saturday at lagoon. it is my dads work lagoon day so the whole fam is going to be there...fun times! ky has almost mastered the stairs. this is just one more thing that she is doing that shows me that she is getting too big. she is going to be a year at the end of the month. any ideas for a really cute 1st birthday????
well hope all is well with you all. i need to be better at documenting our days with some pictures. i always forget my camera. hopefully i will be better!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

play... yes, don't stop asking, let's get together! when do you wanna do bows?

Danielle said...

Whats happenin hot stuff?!
Sorry we didnt go to Lagoon last Monday. Clint and I have been in our own little world. We were spent from Park City too..
We have been moving this week, Clint leaves for Vegas on Monday and Sam and I are waiting to see what he finds down there for us. It will only be for about 4 months, just long enough to melt out there!!! We are still looking for a house here though. I am trying to talk him into building one because that would be good timing. Anyways, I think we should plan a double date for sometime next weekend. Clint will come home on the weekends....Talk to ya soon
Love ya

Heather said...

Ky will be a year old? I yi yi where has all the time gone. She is a beautiful little girl.

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me