Sunday, June 22, 2008

hAppY 31sT biRthDay!
today is my oldest brother nates birthday. birthdays are a really big deal to nate. we are reminded from the 1st day of june that his birthday is june 22, nobody can use the excuse that they forgot! we decided to go to mom and dads for a bbq for nate and shanes birthdays (shane is my bro-in-law). we had such a good time. the food was delish and the entertainment was awesome.stephanie got a bag of water balloons. there were 250 and we filled them all, with a few brakes here and there. we played water balloon volleyball. it was so much fun. the hardest part was trying to keep the kids from throwing them at each other...so needless to say our little game of volleyball turned into a huge water fight, but seriously can you have water balloons and not start a war?
here is a pic of allan and i enjoying our evening together! it is not often that i get a picture that i like enough to of us to share.
here is nate and i. he is wearing the hat that i got him for his birthday. he has been wanting one for a while now. he is usually such and easy person to please. happy 31st birthday bubba, i love you and am so glad that you are my big brother. you are the BEST!

3 comments:

Sharee said...

Happy Birthday Nate!! What a cute post. I love the pictures, especially of you and Allan.

The Nance Family said...

I am so happy to see your family is doing so well, including Nate. He deserves to have a great day. I'm glad that you found my blog through Danielle so that I can see what your little family is up to as well.

bethany said...

Thanks for the compliments on the dress! That particular one (the Man Eater) is for sale in my Etsy shop, but I'm thinking about making others as well, depending on how it does. We'll see....
Thanks!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me