Sunday, June 22, 2008

our new favorite place.....
we went to the new park by our house on friday with mindy and her girls. we had such an awesome time, the boys have talked of nothing else but when we can go back. not only is it a park with a huge playground, but it has a splash pad (lots of water toys that spray, squirt, shoot). we spent almost four hours there! thanks min, we had a great time and can't wait to go again. if anyone wants to go let me know!!! here is a pic of mindys oldest lynn with paxton and wyatt.

3 comments:

grandpa smiffleberry said...

Post a comment on my blog if you have a complaint,a question,or just simply would like to buy some fresh Smiffleberry farmhouse cookies.thank you.


with love,
your grandpa Smiffleberry.

jaclyn said...

i wanna go! i just realized i can't go to the parade due to a baby shower! dang it! try & have fun w/out me :(

Anonymous said...

See I told you it was a cool park. Are you going today with us at 10-10:30? Casey says you are going to the hair store...will you get me that shampoo that you told me about for colored hair $8.00-$10.00 if I remember?

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me