Sunday, December 21, 2008

What once was lost...now is found!
yeahhhh, i found my camera. i knew once i threatened that i was going to go buy a new one, it would magically appear! actually i was cleaning out the coat closet and found in a old bag that a few weeks ago ky had been dragging around....hhmmm, i wonder who would have put my camera in that little bag of hers!

so here is a picture of our christmas tree. it was bought a few years ago at an after christmas sale for $30 bucks. it has been the best little tree ever. we love it. the best thing is no more stringing my own lights....pre-lit baby. its the way to go.
here are the kidlets getting ready for church this morning. poor allan had to get all three kids ready and out the door all by himself. i know what all you moms out there are thinking, cuz i think it too..."i get the kids all ready and out the door all by myself all the time." i know it is good for allan to do this not so little task. i really think it makes him apreciate that he doesn't have to do it ALL THE TIME. he is such a good husband. i am very lucky.

of course all three kids are in their be-nothings, cuz i didn't want them to get dirty before church started. 1 o'clock church is the worst. yeah, it is good for me to finish my singing time material, but trying to get the kids fed, clothed and napped all before church is quite the task.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh.. I LOVE pre-lit trees! I wish mine were... I have considered leaving the lights on when I put it away... but then worry about them all breaking. One o clock is THE WORST!!! Can't wait till January, 9-12 WoO HoO!

linnellbelle said...

Are you the song leader? I LOVE that calling! It's my absolute favorite. I get all teary eyed just thinking about it.
Merry Christmas! Glad you found your camera.

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me