Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i stand corrected....thanks min!

so i was informed today that just because little blue (my camera) is missing, doesn't mean that i can't post. so here goes a picture-less post. i want you to know how hard this is for me!

with Christmas just around the corner i have been thinking alot about all those last minute things that you know need to get done, but wonder how you are going to squeeze one more thing into an already jam packed day. tuesday night we started taking around all our neighbor gifts, which was quite the feat with the boys wanting to jump out of the car (before we had stoped mind you) and race to the doors of our unsuspecting neighbors. there were a few slips and a few more bumps and bruises, but fortunatly the home-made jam made it to the doors intact!
yesterday we made the drive to cache valley for my brothers christmas program. it was so cute and touching. just picture 100+ handicapped and disabled kids and adults, all clad in santa hats, rudolph antlers, elf ears, singing their little hearts out to all the christmas classics. it was so touching. if that doesn't get you in the christmas spirit, i don't know what would. My brother, Nate played Blitzen. How fun!!!
More updates on christmas fun from the ronnow household yet to come......(hopefully with some photographic proof!)

3 comments:

The Bruces said...

I understand the whole busy crazy time this can be I almost wish I could be done with the holidays because it gets so stressful for me... That is awesome about your brother... I love going to things like that for Lundyn, She does alot of school things like that and I always feel such a sweet spirit because they are such special people. well I hope you have a merry Christmas. And try to relax and enjoy :)

Mindy said...

Yup... craziness here too. But good memories too! So proud you managed one post without pics!!! Just teasing you... I just missed you, that's all ;)

Maria said...

Christmas is crazy, and only a week away! I'm glad you're taking time to enjoy it. You brother Nate is so sweet! We need to get together for lunch, how's the end of the month for you?

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me