Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning....the kids slept in....can you believe it?! they didn't get out of bed until 7:30, and if any of you know my kids that is considered sleeping in! here they are getting ready to open their santa gifts. they were so excited!
Paxton showing some of the treasures he found in is stocking! it is a voice recorder that warps whatever you say into it! both paxton and wyatt got one, and let me just tell you what a hit they are!
Hooray, wyatt got some pokemon cards in his stocking. what a good Santa! he knows exactly what the boys love!
Kysa posing with her new pink purse. she was shoving everything she could into it. it was filled with keys, chapstick, sunglasses, a cell phone and wallet. what a girly girl she is becoming.

No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me