Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day...wyatt playing with his new DS game. i think it was transformers.
paxton showing off his new bionicle. (its a lego thing...)

kysa playing peek-a-boo.
Christmas was such a nice day. it is the first Christmas since allan and i have been married that we didn't have to go anywhere. everyone came to us. allan's parents came by in the morning and visisted with us for a little while. then later in the afternoon my family came over. it was so fun. we had a yummy dinner of ham, funeral potaoes, rolls and pie. yuuuummy! we all opened our gifts, and everyone got spoiled rotten.
we hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas. we are so thankful for all of you who have touched our lives in so many ways. We are BLESSED! we hope that you all have a very happy and safe new years. love, the Ronnow's

4 comments:

BookwormMom said...

My boys are all about the Bionicles as well...

Mindy said...

Glad you guys had such a good Christmas.. can't wait to play!!

Sharee said...

It looks like you had a great holiday and your family got everything they wanted. I wish we could have met up. Maybe next time.

Jennifer said...

Stacy--your kids are beautiful. I love the pictures and look forward to getting a copy of the set. It was a good Christmas!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me