Saturday, December 27, 2008

Temple Square...
i love love love temple square at Christmas time. the temple all aglow and the twinkling christmas lights everywhere. although i remember as a child that there used to be so many more lights then they have now. it is a tradition in my family (as well as most of yours, i am sure) to visit temple square each Christmas. time was running out this year and i wasn't sure we were going to make it. thank heavens, we did. we went the day before christmas eve. well, almost all of utah must have had the same idea. it was so crazy packed, i could not believe it. i have never seen it so busy. it had snowed earlier that day so everything was glistening. it was so beautiful. there is nothing better then temple square to remind you of the true meaning of Christmas!
Here is my family all bundled up to keep warm. this is the same tree that we pose in front of every year. it is so beautiful. this picture doesn't do it justice!
Me and my kiddos. allan had to work so he was not able to go with us.

pax and dub. there was this girl out on the street playing beautiful music on her violin. papa perry gave the boys $5 to go and put in her violin case. in return she gave them both a candy cane.
Kysa all cozy in the stroller. everytime i took her picture she gave me the most darling "cheese", but her eyes were closed in every single one of them. i think that the flash was just a little too bright in the dark of night!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I know the tree your talking about... it is very very pretty.

Mindy said...

hope we can make it there SOON!

Sharee said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! All the photos are so cute!

Kara said...

Hey Stacy, I was hoping I was going to get to see you when I came over, but you are so busy busy! I definately think we need to hang out so after new years we'll do it. Don't forget about me!

Camilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camilla said...

Hi Stacy!
I´mfrom Brazil and member of the Church too since 1998.

Have a wonderful new year and be happy every time with your cute family. Tchau! (bye in portuguese)

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me