Wednesday, July 14, 2010

because we are proud....
....to be an American!
i love love love the 4th of july. it is one of my favorite holidays. i love getting into the huge crowds of parades, firework and carnivals. what could be more american then that!
this year was especially fun because my sister and brother in law along with their two boys, came into town to spend the festivites with us.
here are the boys enjoying the clearfield city parade. we always go to either clearfields or riverdales parade because my dad was a firefighter for both cities for a lot of years!

surprisingly enough, the weather was a bit chilly. i have never known a parade show that we had to wear jackets, but little ky was "breezing". my sister steph was sure enjoying the cool weather though...although she is 8 months pregnant, so any amount of cool air is appreciated!
this is my sister and brother in law. they are so much fun. we had a great vistit with them. i was sure wishin' that they could have stayed longer though. it has been a year since we have seen them and one week just wasn't enough!

No comments:

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me