Thursday, June 24, 2010

PreSchool Graduation and last day of school!
here is wyatt at his graduation. it was so much fun. he had a really fun year and met so many new friends that he will go on to kindergarten with. i can't believe that he is going to be in elementary! wow!!!
here is paxton and some of his friends @ field day. it was a fun filled day with relay races, chalk art, dancing and laughing. paxton loved first grade, he was sad to say goodbye to his friends...but especially his teacher. she was wonderful!
Aaron, paxton, kyler and luke

3 comments:

Derk and Ashley said...

Yah! You FINALLY posted! I wanna see some more pictures!!!

Danielle said...

It is about time! I cant believe you have 2 in elementary, you are getting so old!! :)

Mindy said...

Can you believe that our "middle children" will actually be in kindergarten?!? Where has time gone?

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me