Wednesday, February 10, 2010

my sweet dubby is 5!i can't believe that he is five...really? where has the time gone. at four was still my little boy, but at five he is now a big kid who will be starting school this fall. i am starting to feel like i need to reminisce about all his cute, fun things he used to say and do. please tell me that the year of five is going to be fun and cute too!
we had a really good time today with all of wyatt's celebrations. he had is first "friend" party. it was so cute. he wanted to go bowling. so up to weber state we went. can i just tell you what a deal it was...if you go on a week day between 3-5 it is happy hour and each game is only a $1.90 and then $1 to rent shoes. but if your kids are 9 and under the shoes are free. what a steal. it was so fun and the kids loved it. it was an easy enough party that he might be able to talk me into doing another one next year.
i love dubby so much and am so grateful he is in my family. my life just wouldn't be complete without him. Happy birthday, Wyatt!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Wyatt!

Derk and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Wy!...you cute little boy!!!

Anonymous said...

very nice photo.....

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me