Monday, November 2, 2009

Witchespalooza...
we finally had our Witch party that was one year in the making...last year my mom came up this idea to have a witch party. she was so excited about it. so the planning begun.
for our first annual party we decided to decorate witch hats. i wasn't so sure how it was going to go, but it was a total success. everyones hat turned out so cute and different. i was really happy with how mine turned out too.
here are the party planning people. my mom, me, steph, and kate. the party was so much fun, but the getting ready for it was just as much fun. what a great looking bunch of witches huh? it was fun to see what costumes everyone came in. i really liked mine. my wonderful mom helped me make it.
the three witchy sisters! me, steph, and kate

this picture isn't very good, but we all went to breakfast at midnight, dressrd in our witch costumes and newly decorated witch hats. it was so much fun. you should have seen how packed the resturant was. we had so many stares and questions of what 16 grown women were doing dressed as we were and at village inn no less! we had so many fun laughs.
after eating we went back to my moms and had a sleepover. although we didn't really sleep. we ended up going to bed at about 3am! it has been a really long time since i have stayed up that late. when we woke up we ate homemade cinnamon rolls, chocolate milk and fruit...yum. but we can't forget the awards we gave out to each witch. everyone left with a "witch" themed gift!
i can't wait for next years party. it will be fun to see what fun and creative things my mom comes up with!

2 comments:

Derk and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! You guys look absolutely adorable. I may have to steal this idea for me, my mom and sisters. Too much fun! LOVE the hats and costumes!

Nathyy_Alves said...

Bom dia..

Meu nome é Natalia moro no Brasil, em São Paulo. Adorei as fotos , e a idéia dos chapeus.. não falo inglês, porém estou a procura de novos amigos. e não há nada que uma tradução nao resolva. risos

meu email. natysemcrise@hotmail.com

so por curiosidade .. os chapeus foram feitos para festa do dia das bruxas? sim porque aqui as pessoa não costumam mais comemorar esta data então achei muito interessante.

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me