Sunday, June 21, 2009

Vegas!!!
I had such a great time in vegas with allans family. they were so nice to invite me to tag along with them. here we are at the cheesecake factory in cesars palace. i had never been there and lieren said it was great and i had to try it. she was right. it was delicious!
mary, me and des. after a long day at the show.
me, lieren and chan. this is in front of a really cool aquarium. i know you can't tell but it was really neat.
a girl at the hair show. she has some really awesome hair. it was all done with just some hairspray and a flat iron. needless to say i bought some of the hairspray!

going home from dinner!
***thanks so much mary, lieren, chandler and des, for a wonderful time in vegas. i am so glad that i got to know all of you. some of you for the first time. you have such a great family. i was really nervous about going in the beginning, but i am so glad that i went. mary, i got to know you so much better that i would not have been able to do had i not gone on this trip, you are amazing. thank you so much. lieren, what a spunky little thing you are. it was so much fun with you, especially during the long drives to and from. i know we are always going to be friends. des, you are so fun. thanks so much for spending that first day at the shows with me. thank you for making me feel so welcome and making sure i had a bed to sleep on :) i feel like i have known you forever. i hope that we are able so stay in touch. you guys are the best, thanks again!

1 comment:

Sharee said...

What a fun trip! I am sure that it was fun getting to know everyone. I miss hanging out with you. We need to get together, are you coming to BYU -ID ed week? I hope so.

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me