Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Run, run...who can get the most?don't you just love easter? we had such a great time! we went to my parents house after church for dinner and then the traditional candy hunt. can i just tell you what a loot the kids got. i think that my mom went a little over board.
i think that i have decided to have a talk with the easter bunny. between saturdays easter hunts and sundays hunts. my kid have sooooo much candy. so much that it is going to go bad before it gets eaten. so what i have decided to chat about with the bunny is this. next year, he is going to bring eggs filled with money. just change...quarters, dimes, nickels and maybe some pennies. you know just the amount that the easter bunny would spend on treats. then the kids can go to the store and buy a prize. we will still do the hunts on saturday and then just the one sunday with my parents, but our house hunt will contain NO MORE CANDY!

the kids hauled @$*! to get to the candy first. it was so much fun. we went to a little wooded a
rea across the street from my parents. it was perfect. so many places to find candy.

this year ky really got into the hunting. she learned quickly what she was supposed to do. and let me tell you she got right in there with the big kids. she really held her own too. i think that she made out with the most in her bucket (before it got divided) because everyone thought that they needed to help her. boy did she have them fooled!

we hope that you and your families all had a fantastic easter.!!!

6 comments:

Sayyadina said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Ky is so cute! I think I'm going to have the same talk with my Easter Bunny!

Maria said...

I totally didn't give it away! I'll start making it and I'll let you know when it's done:)

kasie said...

cute pictures! Ky looks so cute in her dress

dbs said...

When are we going to see pictures of your new kitchen????

Derk and Ashley said...

Your kids are so darling. I miss them...it seems like forever since I have seen them. Love the pictures. Are you still in need of a haircut?? I am needing one. I love the length you cut it at and it's growing out!!!

Maria said...

Stacy, I have your watch done are you going to danielle's on saturday?

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me