Monday, March 2, 2009

chaos!
so i have been meaning to post for so long, but haven't had the time to sit down and type a thing.
but my exciting news.....
my kitchen is finally going to be remodeled! this month is the month. i have picked out all the paint colors, tile for the floor, and my beautiful new countertops. i am so dang excited. allan reminds me everyday that we are going to be living in chaos for a while, but it will all be worth it i am sure. so pretty much this is a little plug to invite any who wants to help to come on down. we will be starting the big major things the third week of this month, but i am going to be cleaning out cubboards and painting them. anyone ever done it before? bead board is going to be put on the walls and new hardware on the cubboards and drawers as well! yay!!! i can't wait! let the demo begin!

9 comments:

April said...

Hey sorry I told you the wrong time it was 855 not 815 last week this week it is 1015 sorry about that I felt so bad.

Mindy said...

so excited for you!!! I will come help, when I find the moment :D

Sharee said...

We have been talking about this for a while and I am SO excited that it is finally happening for you. I wish that I lived closer so that I could be there with you painting and such. The key to great cabinets is the paint quality. My dad did some professional painting on the side when I was growing up. When we painted the cabinets at Dave's grandparents house we made sure it was the best quality paint and they turned out beautiful. If you want some tips, give me a call.

jaclyn said...

how fun! i'm guessing this is why i haven't gotten a call back! :)

linnellbelle said...

That sounds so exciting! I LOVE doing home projects...or rather I love when they are done!

Danielle said...

How was tile shopping yesterday? Clint and I will be painting our kitchen soon too! What color are you going with? We got a half pint sample of a green yesterday that we are gonna try. In all your chaos When would be a good day for you to do my hair?

Derk and Ashley said...

I'm so excited for you! You will love it! Makes all the difference in the world!

Maria said...

Stacy -You totally won the free watch band!! Let me know what size you want and I'll get it done for you!!

Maria said...

Hi Stac, send me your email and I will explain the sizes and everything else to you. My email is mkend99@msn.com

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me