Friday, February 13, 2009

Wyatt is now 4!my little boy turned four this week. i can't believe how big he is, it really amazes me. i am so lucky and blessed that i get to be this little boys mom. he is so full of life that it makes it hard not to enjoy everything around us.
we had a party tonight celebrating dubby's birthday. it was so much fun. he wanted to have an army man party. so we told everyone to come dressed in camo. (notice my naked little girl, we took off her shirt so that she could have some cake and icecream)

i made dog tags for all the kids and we had a fun army tank pinata. we had such and good time and wyatt got spoiled rotten . i guess that is what happens when you have so many aunts and uncles. (here is dubby blowing out his candles on his ben 10 cake.)
wyatt was supposed to be in this picture but he was having way too much fun playing with his loot. thanks to everyone who came to dubbys party and gave him such wonderful presents. you are all the best!
Happy birthday wyatt. we love you so much!



2 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy birthday W!!!

BookwormMom said...

I would love to know how you made the dog tags...my boys would love something like that!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me