Thursday, January 22, 2009

Something is different, but i can't put my finger on it!
so i woke up the other morning got going on my busy day, when wyatt came up to me chatting like he normally does. i looked at him and thought "there is something different about him," but i just couldn't figure it out. so on with my day i went! finally halfway through the day i went upstairs to clean the last bathroom. i walked in and found a huge surprise, handfulls of blonde hair....you guessed it!
wyatt cut his own hair!!! when i figured out what he had done and examined the damages, i said to dubby, "Wyatt, did you cut your hair?" and he got the hugest, most proud smile on his face and said "Yeah Mom!" "i did it all by myself!" okay, so seriously he was so excited and proud of the wonderful haircut he had given himself, how could i be mad. Although we had been growing his hair out since the fall, and it was looking so cute. (notice in the picture above, he has no hair on the sides of his head. nice mullet baby! business in front, party in the back!)
After going over the damages, i remembered to take some pictures. Nice bald spots dub!


the incriminating evidence! everyone always asks me if my kids ever try cutting their hair after seeing me do hair all the time. i was always so proud in saying "no, never! i think because they see me do it that it is not a novelty." well i can no longer say those words! wyatt did though get a really cute new, short hair do.

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Ah.. gotta love it! Will miss his cute, longer hair though.. it was so cute!!

dbs said...

The lady I went to is Maria Roestenburg. She does it out of her house in Sandy off 106 south. Her phone is 971-6138. If you tell her I sent you she will give us 2 moive tickets, so then we can go see a show twice!!!

Sayyadina said...

At least he didn't hurt his adorable face!

Hope you're feeling better so we can FINALLY go out for lunch!

Curtis and Windy Olson said...

Thanks for your sweet comment. I swear every little kid has to try to cut their own hair once. Life's little lessons. Hope all is going well. Tell Steph I said Hello, If she ever gets a blog you will have to let me know.

Sharee said...

Every kid does this once or twice. I guess he decided that he needed something new.

April said...

Oh I love that kid! HOw can you get mad at that cute little face.

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me