Monday, November 24, 2008

three things:
my cousin robyn tagged me to tell you three things about me in each category, here goes....

3 joys-
my kids
my husband
crafts

3 fears-
losing anyone in my family
being finacially unstable
being home alone

3 current obsessions/collections-
reading
getting ready for christmas
my husband :)

3 surprising facts-
i am allergic to bees
i am addicted to Mt. dew
i dream weekly about becoming a smoker...crazy i know!

i tag: danielle, daja, heather, kasie, carli

1 comment:

Sayyadina said...

No joke,but I also used to dream about smoking! Weird, isn't it?

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me