Friday, October 17, 2008

We love Halloween....so i know it has been forever since i have posted, but life has been nuts! i seriously thought that once summer was over and Paxton was in school that life would calm down for us...boy, was i wrong! i am really going to try and be better, no promises though!
****oh my gosh, look how cute ky is. i swear she gets more beautiful by the day. (don't mind me, just a little bit of mommy bragging.) we love halloween at our house. next to christmas it is our most favorite. i love the feel of the air, the warm clothes being pulled out of hibernation, i love the costumes, letting go of me being able to choose what costumes the boys will wear this year. i love being outside, whether that means soccer games, play days at the park, or corn mazes.....

...and speaking of corn mazes. my sister steph happened to get some free tickets to a maze. we thought, hey what a fun way to spend the evening with the fam. so we packed up the monsters and off we went. come to find out the maze was in south jordan....so save money on the tickets, but pay it in gas. oh well, we had such a good time it was so worth it. the maze had a haunted section and a kid friendly one. we DID choose the ghouls free path. (even though the look of the pictures we didn't, the boys wanted a pic with the scary scarecrow, minus wyatt, he kept his face hidden. poor guy!)
it was a freezing night, but we dressed warm. once we got moving inside the maze we were actually quite toasty...especially me, i was wearing ky in her sling. it was nice to have a built in furnace.

well i hope that everyone else is having a good halloween season. i can't believe that it is almost here. where is the time going? soon we are all going to be doing christmas posts....ahhhhhh!





4 comments:

Sharee said...

Finally, I was starting to get worried about you. This is one of the ways that I keep up on what is going on in your life. It looks like you all had a great time at the maze.

Danielle said...

Bout time!!! I love your pictures! Ky is sooo cute! I cant believe she is so big, time flies!

Kara said...

Hey Stacy!!! wow you would think I moved to the moon or something with as much as we talk anymore. Kysa is getting so big! Anyway, I made my blog private so you need to give me your email address so I can invite you. My email is karaleigh16@gmail.com. Also when are we going to hang out?

Maria said...

I was wondering what happend to you:) You guys really look like you had fun! Christmas is coming so fast it's crazy!

how cute

About Me

My photo
i am a very lucky girl. i am married to my high school sweetheart. i have 3 beautiful little ones. and i get to do my dream job...stay at home! i love everything in life...as of now!

sing along with me